I loved Earth, Wind, & Fire so much in the 80s, and I still do. Tight horn lines (the best in the business in my opinion), deep funk, and great musicianship all around.
Earth, Wind, and Fire: Let Me Talk
Want to learn more about the best ways to practice? Get an e-mail with a discount code when The Practice of Practice by Jonathan Harnum is published (June, 2014). To learn more about the book, check out a sample from The Practice of Practice..
EWF does Beatles: A great version of Got to Get You Into My Life
Some great shakes in this tune. Yeah!
- Man of Earth Wind & Fire to gig Tuesday in Denton (littledtxblog.wordpress.com)
- Sea lion ‘dances’ along to Earth Wind and Fire’s Boogie Wonderland (metro.co.uk)
- Turntable Tuesday: ‘Reasons’ by Earth, Wind & Fire (wcbsfm.cbslocal.com)
- Earth Wind & Fire – Everything Is Everything (omanxl1.wordpress.com)
- Artist Countdown: Earth, Wind & Fire Top 45 Hits – 6pm ET (radiomaxmusic2.wordpress.com)
- Music – Earth, Wind + Fire – Shining Star (paulocanning.blogspot.com)
- Earth, Wind & Fire both contemporary and classic (caller.com)